2012年6月8日星期五

A God-less Act

A God-less Act,christian louboutin france

There no justification for last Friday attacks in Oslo, and there no words strong enough to describe the horror of such a tragedy.

Anders Breivik, the 32-year old man who killed 94 people said he did it to protect Europe and by stopping the uslim and Marxist takeover.?So somehow, bombing a building and then taking a boat to an island, dressed as a cop and telling kids at a youth rally youe there to protect them, and then unleashing on them,mbt schuhe, and ending over 90 lives is protecting Europe? This is just sick.


Were those lives he ended believed to be of the Muslim faith? That totally irrelevant because either way, he not acting as a true ambassador of Christ.

Breivik claims to be a Christian,christian louboutin soldes, but I think I speak for other Christians when I say we do not share a faith with this man. We do not serve the same God. My God would never tell me to commit such disgusting acts. The God I serve tells us in the word not to kill and not to lie.

How does he think this is protecting Europe from Muslims and Marxists? If anything, he just helping their case and rounding them up. He drawing more attention to them,hogan vendita, and giving them an excuse to point to Christians and say, hey are not of a peaceful faith.?

To commit such a terrible crime,one has to be in a completely different mindset, just totally gone mentally. To take one just one life would be bad enough, but 94,hogan, I just can't imagine that.

A judge ruled he should be remanded for eight weeks in custody. Hel be held in isolation for about a month where he won be allowed to receive visitors or letters.

In the past, most killers serve terms of less than 14 years. Personally,mbt schuhe günstig, I hope that not the case for Breivik who deserves the harshest punishment possible.

Tragedies like this make me realize how easy Ie got it,mbt zum Verkauf, and that my problems are microscopic. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Norway.


Alexis Wright is an energy consultant who normally writes about electricity. To see her energy commentary visit Discount

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论